Spring 2018 does not have any Alabama State League teams rostered
Teams are typically formed for the following age groups:
- U10 (born after 2008)
- U12 (born after 2006)
- U14 (born after 2004)
- U16 (born after 2002)
- U18 (born after 2000)
Who plays on EAFC Teams
- Members of EAFC Academy
- Players must be invited to join a competitive team. Our coaching staff selects players based on ability demonstrated during the tryout process and academy training sessions.
- Age level of teams available each season will be determined by number of players participating.
- Division/level/league will be determined each season based on players participating.
- Travel to games will be required. Our priority is to keep the location of most games within a 3-hour driving distance. Occasionally, more extensive travel may be required. If participating in the Alabama State League games are determined by the state, not the clubs.
- Players will attend training sessions at least 2 nights per week at the McClellan soccer fields (may occasionally change to another local location).
- Spring season training typically begins in February and continues through May. The playing season is typically March through May.
- Fall season training typically begins in August and continues through November. The playing season is typically September through November.
- See Fee Schedule for cost