- All tryouts will be held at the McClellen Soccer Complex.
- U10 - Birth years of 2008, 2009, and 2010 from 6-7PM
- U13 - Birth years of 2007, 2006, 2005 from 7-8PM
- Older kids may attend the U13 session, however, due to high school soccer, offering may be limited.
- There is no cost for tryouts
Tryouts for the Spring 2018 Season
- Monday, February 5 and Tuesday, February 6, 2018.
- Players must attend both sessions.
- Complete this pre-registration form
- Attendance on both days is MANDATORY
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early each day for sign-in
- Please wear black shorts (or training pants) and a white shirt
- Please wear cleats and shin guards
- Please bring water
For players born in 2008, 2009, 2010
- Monday, February 5, 2018 6-7PM
- Tuesday, Febrary 6, 2018 6-7PM
For Players Born in 2005, 2006, 2007
- Monday, February 5, 2018 7-8PM
- Tuesday, Febraury 6, 2018 7-8PM
All players should pre-register for tryouts. Please complete this form for tryout registration
If you will not be able to attend these tryout dates, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to determine if alternate dates are available. In your email please state the players name, your name, provide contact information and a short reason why you can’t make the dates above.
After the Tryouts
- For players who are invited, training will be held on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6-7:30 and is tentatively scheduled to begin February 20, 2018
- All committed players ages (8-14) are encouraged to tryout.
- There is NO fee required to participate in tryouts.
- Following the completion of tryouts, our coaching staff will make decisions as to the status of each participant based on skill level and ability. All participants will be contacted within 1 week regarding their status (If you have not heard from EAFC within 1 week, please contact email@example.com). Options are:
Player may be invited to join a Competitive Team.
- We will not have state league teams this season. Each team will participate in tournaments.
- Additional local “friendly” games may be scheduled.
- All age groups may not have a Competitive Team available. The formation of teams depends on the number of players available in each age group.
- The number of committed players in each age group will determine which age group teams will be formed for the season.
- If invited, the player must complete registration and pay $100 league fee deposit and the first month’s academy fee within 5 days to ensure their spot on the team.
Player may be invited to join the Academy Training program and/or referred to a recreational team with Anniston PARD.
- The Academy Training program is for player development and does not include a game schedule. Some informal games may be incorporated into the training schedule.
- All age groups may NOT have an Academy Training group available. The formation of groups depends on the number of players available in each age range.
- If invited, the player must complete registration and pay the first month’s academy fee within 5 days to ensure their spot on the team.
Player may be invited to participate in the Pre-Academy Training program. For younger players (typically age 8 and younger).